I’m always pleased to receive invitation to speak, lecture or debate and try to fit in as many such engagements as I can.
In recent years I have lectured at:
- Westminster University
- CELSA, Sorbonne, Paris
- The Westminster Foundation
- Tsinghua University, Beijing
- International School, Toulouse
- The Qatar Foundation
- City University Journalism School
I have spoken at:
- Edinburgh Television Festival
- The Guardian Hay on Wye Festival
- The Inverness Book Fair
- John Smith Trust
- The Norwegian Public Relations Association
I have debated motions on politics and journalism at:
- The Oxford Union
- The Durham Union
- Intelligence Squared
My media training work is usually on a personal, one-to-one basis but I am also available for larger groups. Most of my clients would, I am sure, prefer to remain anonymous but they include several Cabinet and other government ministers, authors, company board members, charity officials, even a rather well known stand up comedian who likes to wear women’s clothes.
I have done media and political consultancy for, among others, Britain in Europe, Digital UK and the Labour Party in the UK, Norway and Malta.